Are you in Newcastle and have been asking for “clutch repairs near me”? The experienced team at Newcastle Gearbox & Diff can help. Having your vehicle’s clutch replaced doesn’t have to be a stressful or time-consuming process when you find the right experts.
Our team are specialists when it comes to clutches, gearboxes and differentials, meaning when you bring your car to us, you can rest assured in knowing that your vehicle will be fully functional and back out on the road as soon as possible.
Do I Need a Clutch Replacement?
One question that comes up a lot regarding vehicle clutches is when they need to be replaced. Vehicle clutches wear out – it’s a simple fact regarding manual vehicles. It’s incredibly common for a clutch to need to be replaced long before a car reaches the end of its usable lifespan.
Signs Your Clutch Needs to Be Repaired or Replaced
There are a few signs that can help you identify when your clutch needs to be repaired or replaced:
- Take note of the resistance in your clutch pedal – Your vehicle’s clutch pedal should offer have some resistance when you attempt to disengage it. If the pedal is engaged or disengaged with ease, it is likely a sign that your clutch is worn out.
- Pay attention to your car’s RPM meter – While driving, shift from 3rd gear to 2nd and pay attention to your RPM meter. If it does not immediately go up, this could be a sign of an issue with your clutch.
- Has the height of your clutch pedal changed? – If you suspect the height of your clutch pedal has changed (in either the engaged or disengaged positions), this could indicate that your clutch has worn down.
- Strange noises – If you notice strange noises, such as growling sounds when you hit the pedal or grinding sounds when you shift gears.
- The clutch pedal vibrates or shakes when you push
Expert Examinations from Gearbox Specialists – Newcastle
For a more comprehensive assessment of your vehicle’s clutch, get in touch with the gearbox and differential specialists at Newcastle Gearbox & Diff. We have extensive experience in performing gearbox repairs on vehicles for countless clients including commercial and industrial.
Our level of experience and specialised focus means we can complete work in one or two days that would normally take other shops several days. With a wide range of parts and trained, qualified and experienced technicians at your disposal, call our team instead of when you’re next searching for “clutch replacements near me”.
Contact Our Gearbox and Differential Specialists Today
For specialist services including differential services, gearbox repair, flywheel machining, transfer case repair and more, contact the team at Newcastle Gearbox and Diff. We’ll have the issue resolved quickly with a complete service from troubleshooting to part replacement.
8 Cameron Street
Broadmeadow 2292 Newcastle,